Written by Angrez Angurana
December 20, 2023
The Canadian Express Entry system has made a significant impact today, December 20, 2023, issuing 670 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) to candidates in transport occupations with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 435. This draw is a standout event in a December that has been marked by a series of diverse and targeted immigration opportunities.
Focus on Today’s Draw
This specific focus on transport occupations and the accessible CRS cut-off score underscore Canada’s strategic approach to fulfilling labor market needs in essential sectors. The draw reflects a significant commitment to bolstering this vital industry within Canada’s economic landscape.
December – A Month of Opportunities
The pattern of draws this December has shown a clear commitment to addressing various skill shortages:
- December 19: Trade occupations draw, inviting 1,000 candidates with a CRS of 425.
- December 18: General draw issued 1,325 ITAs with a CRS requirement of 542.
- December 8: STEM occupations were in focus, with 5,900 candidates invited and a CRS of 481.
- December 7: French language proficiency draw, offering 1,000 ITAs at a CRS of 470.
- December 6: Another general draw, this time inviting 4,750 candidates with a CRS of 561.
Anticipation for Future Draws
The end of the year looks promising for Express Entry candidates, especially with the anticipation of a healthcare-focused draw. Such a draw would not only meet Canada’s healthcare needs but also provide an excellent opportunity for healthcare professionals.
Today’s draw, specifically targeting transport occupations with a relatively lower CRS score, adds to the rich array of opportunities that December has brought for Express Entry candidates. The variety and frequency of these draws demonstrate Canada’s commitment to a diverse and skilled immigration pool.
Stay updated and best wishes to all Express Entry candidates on your journey to calling Canada your home! 🍁 If you’re seeking any assistance, don’t hesitate to enquire now for expert guidance.